Hotline:0591-83585432     中文版  |  English

中文版

English>

PRODUCTS

All categories
>
>
>
700X Water Pump Control Valve
产品导入/image/beabfee8-87e3-46e3-bd49-095717507c25
产品导入/image/beabfee8-87e3-46e3-bd49-095717507c25
  • 700X Water Pump Control Valve

  • Application: Installed at the water outlet of the pump. Before the pump stops, close the main valve to 90%. When the pump stops, close the remaining 10% again, which can effectively protect the pump, prevent water hammer, water hammer and The pump reversed.

CONTACT US

Add: Shing Mun Town Cangshan Fuzhou, Fujian Industrial District 
Tel:0591-83585432 /  83581432    

Fax:0591-83584432 

Chinese Domain:福州中核三重阀门制造有限公司.CN

zhonghe

Copyright © Fujian zhszvalve manufacturing Co., Ltd.  闽ICP备09001293号

Copyright © Fujian zhszvalve manufacturing Co., Ltd.    

闽ICP备09001293号

Powered by www.300.cn